Jambalaya Fettuccine recipe.
* 2 Oz of shrimps.
* 0.5 Oz of cut green or red pepper.
* 3 Oz of Italian sauge.
* 2 Oz of cut cooked chicken.
* 13 Oz of cooked fettuccine.
* Green or red Pepper.
This recipe has 3 steps. here they are.
1. Make a portion, this portion includes those 2 ounces of shrimps, o.5 ounces of cut green or red pepper, 3 ounces of Italian sauge, 2 ounces of cut cooked chicken, a little bit of ketchup. Then, put them in a bowl together and mix them.
2. Put a pan on the stove, light it, put some oil on in, when the oil is hot, slow heat and add 13 ounces of fettuccine, fry it for 5 minutes in slow heat.
3. concluding, put other pan on the stove, add oil, when the oil is getting hotter, slow heat, then put the mixture that you have ready. Stir that for 3-5 minutes.
Finally, serve like this: put the fettuccine on a plate, add the mixture of the ready jambalaya. Enjoy it!.
By Alonso Canas.