ü 3 Chicken breast, skin removed
ü 12 cups water
ü 3 ears fresh of corn, cut into 2 pieces
ü ¼ teaspoon salt
ü Pepper to taste
ü 3 onions
ü 2 garlic cloves
ü 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
ü 2 cups yellow potato
ü 3 medium white potatoes, peeled and sliced
ü 1/3 cup guascas
ü 1 cup cream for serving
ü 1 cup capers for serving
- In a large pot, place the chicken, corn, chicken, cilantro, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the water and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and cook for about 40 minutes, until chicken is cooked and tender.
- Continue cooking the corn for 20 more minutes. Discard green onion and add white potatoes, and the guascas. Cook for 20 more minutes.
- Uncover and add the frozen yellow potato and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken meat into small pieces and return to the pot. Serve the Ajiaco hot with capers and heavy cream on the side.
- And enjoy a delicious meal Santafereño of Bogota J