1/2 or 1/3 carrot.
2-3 pieces cilantro.
1 table spoon olive oil.
1-2 tea spoon pepper oil.
1/2 or 1/3 tea spoon salt.
1 table spoon oyster.
1 tea spoon white vinegar.
5-10 drop sesame oil.
1. Peel and shred potatoes and carrots. Put them into cold water at least 10 minutes.
2. Wash and chop cilantro become 4 or 5 centimeters long.
3. Put cilantro and seasoning in the big bowl.
4. Put potatoes and carrot into basket, rinse the them with cold water.
5. Put potatoes and carrot into boiling water and cook for about 1-2 minutes fish them out, put into big bowl and mix evenly.
6. Put them on a plate.