Saturday, March 7, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP!





NEVER GIVE UP

In 1990, I lived with my family in Alexandria. When I made some cookies the fire caught in the fireplace oven. I was going to give up this situation and run away. After one second, I decided not to give up. Directly I brought the fire extinguisher and extinguished the fire. All my whole body became trembling.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Pic Nevin!
    Glad that you decided to extinguish the fire and not give up. Did you have to repair anything in your kitchen after that I wonder...
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.